_BeyluXe-KingS_

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

_BeyluXe-KingS_

_BeyluXe-KingS_

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAJA

R4 Vox 4.9 Crack by FLZ Come here!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

R4 Vox 4.9 Crack by FLZ Come here! Empty R4 Vox 4.9 Crack by FLZ Come here!

Post by Admin Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Very Happy R4 Vox 4.9 Crack by FLZ Come here!
    Hello everyone,

Recently i have received a PM here some people talked bad about me

without going more further here is a pic
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

So mother f*ucker what FLZ has ripped? aren't my cracks getting ripped by noob crackers?
    You want to see the real cracking? Come here and see the best cracking techniques you never thought of,I don't show off or brag but i have been in reverse engineering for almost 6 years and i know what i am doing
    I don't really care about some yahoo s*hit programs here and there which are free modified sources
    Talking about someone else security, Why you challenge me for a program that is not yours? does that make any sense at all?
    isn't YMC crap ripped from yahearth chat client?

This is to laugh right?
    Don't talk about the security of others, R4 Security is far better from your f*ucking crap which is a 1 minute job and is a piece of cake for a 1 week reverse engineer

I am the first one to crack R4 programs and i am here once again the last one to crack them, No one else is able to break his security only me and i have proved it, No R4 cracks since i stopped cracking them, All crackers see my cracks and learn from my methods, I am the first one to invent them others only coping s*hits which proves they have no mind, How much it is funny to see programmers using P-Code thinking that it is uncrackable lol look at my old cracks of Evil-tools ,I am not going to name anyone but you know yourself.

Working Pic
    Cookies grabber

Download:
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Re: R4 Vox 4.9 Crack by FLZ Come here!
    u should not give even importance to some people so many people hating for nothing and so many with desire of fame

this link have 99% of the moust used dlls ocx in boters and yahoo tools

pass:viprasys.org

If your having problem with the Yahoo Program [booters / tools / crack]

1. Always remember to REGISTER the OCX & DLL's inside the folder. If it say File is missing you can go to this link and u can find missing OCX and DLL's.

REG OCX for Morons Smile Simple as 1 2 3. [XP USERS]

VISTA Reg OCX/DLL tool [VISTA USERS]

HOW TO REGISTER .OCX or .DLL in SYSTEM32 [for VISTA & XP]

FOR THE MISSING FILES or MISSING .DLL or .OCX GO HERE:

2. For Runtime Erros PROBLEM go to this link:

Runtime errors

3. If this didn't help to fix your PROBLEM go to this link:

In that page make a new thread regarding about your problem. Put the name of the program for example "Room Domination v11 ISSUE/PROBLEM". Then put your problem and wait till the users tries to help you.

NOTE: If your problem is not fix. Try to search before making a new topic maybe there the same topic about the same program your having trouble with.

4. You can also visit this link:

In this link, users can see the YAHOO TUTORIAL TIPS & TRICKS. For the user to learn gain more knowledge about yahoo stuffs